Did you know everyone in your household can adjust the temperature to meet their needs? All you need is home automation zoning technology to achieve complete household comfort. Read on to learn more about the benefits of home automation zoning and how to make it work in your Miami, FL, home.
Home Automation Zoning Basics
Firstly, do members of your household fight over the thermostat setting? Heating and cooling disagreements happen all the time. But luckily, installing an HVAC zoning system is an easy way to keep everyone happy. Anyone in the household who has the system’s smart app on their phone can do the following:
- Schedule temperature adjustments.
- Change the temperature in specific rooms.
- Raise or lower the temperature even when away from the house.
Can a regular programmable thermostat work with an automated zoning system?
That’s a great question, and the answer is no. Programmable thermostats don’t have the WiFi capability that zoning systems need.
What Are the Advantages?
Using this technology affords your home many advantages, such as the following:
- Enhanced personal comfort: Each room in the home has the right temperature. Sunny rooms stay cooler and shady areas warmer because you direct the air where you need it the most.
- Better temperature management: Wireless thermostats give you ultimate control over your home’s temperature from anywhere in the world. Use the smart app to track the home’s temperature and adjust it with the touch of a button.
- Significant energy savings: Stop wasting energy heating and cooling empty rooms. Set the thermostat based on your household’s schedule and save up to 15% on your energy bills.
Finally, other advantages include energy reports, indoor air quality reports and air filter notifications. Never miss an air filter change again!
Learn More from the Experts
Are you ready to switch to home automation zoning technology? Want to learn more about the features? Call RCI Air Conditioning Company today to get started.
Image provided by Thinkstock